Offer a job to a disabled young adult
Employing a person with disability makes good business sense.
If you are looking for a motivated employee who enjoys coming to work every day and who will stay in your company longer because they value having a job - employ a young person with disability.
Mr. Dan is a successful business man who employs 2 young people with disability in his company. He believes you need a healthy supportive team to ensure the successful employment of a young person with disability.
We at FVB support young people with disability to get a job and to keep it. To do this we provide:
- help to your company to identify possible employment opportunities for a person with disability;
- an assessment of the skills needed for the job;
- information to company employees on working with their disabled colleague;
- 'preparation for employment' training to the young person;
- a period of on-the-job coaching from one of FVB trainers to support the young person settle in and iron out any problems in the initial stages of employment;
- a named contact person the employer can contact at any time.
For more information or to tell us about a vacancy in your company; contact FVB at email@example.com